Dr. Azeredo’s Research Group
- Semiconductor manufacturing: large area patterning of 3D hierarchical nanoscale features
- Optics: complex IR optical metamaterials for applications in defense, healthcare and energy
- Additive manufacturing: high-surface area metal electrodes for energy applications
- Nanomanufacturing platforms: imprinting, roll-to-roll, additive manufacturing and extrusion
- Advanced manufacturing systems: metrology, modeling and controls
- STEAM-related educational projects: arts and engineering education integration
School of Manufacturing Systems and Networks
Arizona State University
Address: 6075 S. Innovation Way West,
Tech Center 155, Mesa, AZ – 85212-2180
Office phone: +1-480-727-3974
Raja defended in summer of 2022 and is headed to LEAP Photovoltaics. We wish him all the best in his next...
At ASME-MSEC and SME-NAMRC in June 2022, Dr. Azeredo received the BOSS Service Award and the 2022 SME Sandra L. Bouckley Outstanding Young Manufacturing Engineer...
Happy to report that Amm Hasib is now a PhD! congratulations on the defense and best of luck at Intel. Glad to have you stay near...
Aliaksandr Sharstniou and Stanislau Niauzorau have both successfully defended their comprehensive presentations/exams in the Fall of 2020, placing both in ABD status. Aliaksandr's and Stanislau's presentations are entitled "Metal-Assisted Chemical Imprinting of...
See ASU press release: https://fullcircle.asu.edu/faculty/asu-researcher-adds-a-new-dimension-to-semiconductor-manufacturing/ See NSF's award information: https://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward?AWD_ID=1944750&HistoricalAwards=false...
See official announcement at: https://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward?AWD_ID=1932899