Dr. Azeredo’s Research Group
PhD Student Positions Available
Multiple openings in projects related to electrochemical nanoimprinting and nanomaterials in 3D printing.
- Semiconductor manufacturing: large area patterning of 3D hierarchical nanoscale features
- Optics: complex IR optical metamaterials for applications in defense, healthcare and energy
- Additive manufacturing: high-surface area metal electrodes for energy applications
- Nanomanufacturing platforms: imprinting, roll-to-roll, additive manufacturing and extrusion
- Advanced manufacturing systems: metrology, modeling and controls
- STEAM-related educational projects: arts and engineering education integration
School of Manufacturing Systems and Networks
Arizona State University
Address: 6075 S. Innovation Way West,
Tech Center 155, Mesa, AZ – 85212-2180
Office phone: +1-480-727-3974
Raja is now Dr. Ramesh, Congrats!
Raja defended in summer of 2022 and is headed to LEAP Photovoltaics. We wish him all the best in his next...
Dr. Azeredo recognized for Service and Research @ SME/ASME
At ASME-MSEC and SME-NAMRC in June 2022, Dr. Azeredo received the BOSS Service Award and the 2022 SME Sandra L. Bouckley Outstanding Young Manufacturing Engineer...
Amm is now Dr. Hasib! Congrats!
Happy to report that Amm Hasib is now a PhD! congratulations on the defense and best of luck at Intel. Glad to have you stay near...
Aliaksandr and Stanislau progress to ABD status
Aliaksandr Sharstniou and Stanislau Niauzorau have both successfully defended their comprehensive presentations/exams in the Fall of 2020, placing both in ABD status. Aliaksandr's and Stanislau's presentations are entitled "Metal-Assisted Chemical Imprinting of...
Dr. Azeredo receives the NSF CAREER Award
See ASU press release: https://fullcircle.asu.edu/faculty/asu-researcher-adds-a-new-dimension-to-semiconductor-manufacturing/ See NSF's award information: https://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward?AWD_ID=1944750&HistoricalAwards=false...
Dr. Azeredo and Dr. Chen Awarded NSF Grant on Nanomaterials for 3D Printing
See official announcement at: https://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward?AWD_ID=1932899
A new low-cost method to mass manufacture nanomaterials
Azeredo receives Bisgrove Award from Arizona Science Foundation