Prof. Bruno Azeredo – Principal Investigator
Dr. Bruno Azeredo is the Fulton Development Associate Professor of Manufacturing Engineering in the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering at Arizona State University. He holds an appointment in the School for Manufacturing Systems and Networks and is a member of the graduate faculty in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Materials Science. Prior to joining ASU, Dr. Azeredo earned his B.S. in engineering mechanics in 2010, M.S. in theoretical and applied mechanics in 2013, and Ph.D. in mechanical engineering in 2016, all from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. His research focuses on scalable nanomaterial synthesis and its size-dependent properties with an eye at exploiting them in additive- and nano-manufacturing platforms and enable the production of multi-scale and multi-material structures. For his contributions to scalable nanomanufacturing, he is recipient of awards such as the 2018 Bisgrove Scholars Award from the Science Foundation Arizona, the 2020 National Science Foundation CAREER award, and the 2022 SME Sandra L. Bouckley Outstanding Young Manufacturing Engineer Award. His publication record can be found here: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=fajxvaYAAAAJ&hl=en
Natalya Kublik – PhD Student
Natalya is an expert in material science and photoelectrochemistry. She obtained her MS in Materials Science and Engineering and her BS in Environmental Engineering and MS in Materials Science both from the Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul (Brazil) in July 2019. She joined the PhD in Materials Science and Engineering in August 2019 at Arizona State University.
Emmanuel Dasinor – PhD Student
Emmanuel Dasinor is a graduate research associate in the Advanced Manufacturing Laboratory at the Polytechnic school with expertise in mechanics and finite element analysis. He obtained both his MS and bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Arizona State University and Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (Ghana), respectively. He joined the PhD in Mechanical Engineering in August 2021 at Arizona State University.
Laura Duenas Gonzalez – PhD Student
Laura Duenas Gonzalez is a graduate research associate in the Advanced Manufacturing Laboratory with expertise in additive manufacturing and poylmer composites. She obtained her BS in Aerospace Engineering and MS in Mechanical Engineering both from New Mexico State University under the guidance of Dr. Vimal Chaitanya. At ASU, she is pursuing a PhD in Mechanical Engineering since Fall 2022. Laura is originaly from Chihuahua, Mexico and loves her dog which she called ‘Niels Bohr’ in honor of famous Danish physicist.
- Aliaksandr Sharstniou – PhD Materials Science and Engineering (2023) (now at Intel, https://www.linkedin.com/in/aliaksandr-sharstniou-8618681b0/)
- Stanislau Niauzorau – PhD Materials Science and Engineering (2023) (now at Intel, https://www.linkedin.com/in/stanislau-niauzorau-10b43889/)
- Amm Hasib – PhD Mechanical Engineering (2022) (now at Intel, https://www.linkedin.com/in/ammhasib/)
- Rajagopalan Ramesh – PhD Aerospace Engineering (2022) (now at Renogy Solar, https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajagopalan-ramesh-7401a8101/)
- Venkata Sampath – MS Chemical Engineering (2021) (now at Skyworks Solutions, https://www.linkedin.com/in/venkatakrishnan81/)
- Praveen Silori – MS Mechanical Engineering (2021) (now at Stafl Systems, https://www.linkedin.com/in/praveensilori/)
- Prof. Dr. Hanna Bandarenka – Fulbright Visiting Scholar and Associate Research Scientist (2020) (https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=bu8TYOIAAAAJ&hl=en)
- Dr. Jasmina Markovski – Associate Research Scientist (2020) (now at Arizona Department of Environmental Quality, https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasmina-markovski-8ab05aa0/)
- Parth Paradkar – MS Mechanical Engineering (2020) (now at Medivant Healthcare, https://www.linkedin.com/in/parthparadkar14/)
- Michael Gregory – MS Manufacturing Engineering (2019) (now at Hunter Douglas Inc., https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-gregory-906528112/)
- Venkat Vijay Kumar Pentapati – MS Mechanical Engineering (2019) (now a Mechanical Engineer at Oil & Gas Process Solutions, https://www.linkedin.com/in/vijayvkp/)
- Rohith Matthews – MS Mechanical Engineering (2019) (now a Process Consultant at Dassault Systèmes, https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohithmathews/)
- Bryan Hoch – MS Manufacturing Engineering (2018) (now a Mechanical Field Engineer at LotusWorks, https://www.linkedin.com/in/bryan-hoch/)